Tuesday, March 27, 2007

michelle my bell

My best friend returned to the homeland mother country for a short bit.I didnt get to see her.Partly because time was an issue and I was sick.Partly becasue shes married and living across the seas and that made me nervous...like she wasnt part of my world anymore.

It's silly, i realise that, but still...(sad pout)

Before she left i sunconscioulsy began detactching myself from her-like a dog runs away before he dies.(if any of u have lost puppies, dont take this literally)
Just a thought on how people come and go in our lives.theres a season for everything.
Some of us will be linked forever in our common madness.That is a comforting thought.

For now, If i meet a friend who will 'candidly pose' with me in pics, I know we are destined to be f4f(friends for life, for tose who are soooo not in on it)lol

No comments: